© Carole Kanchier, PhD
Use Time Out To Re-examine Goals and Plan for Success
Questers Dare to Change Your Job and Life Shows How
Based on ongoing research, award winning, Questers Dare to Change, answers many questions you have about lifelong career decision making.
* Are you a Quester? Check Quester traits with self-scoring quiz: http://www.questersdaretochange.com/services-2/quester-quiz/
* Courage – A crucial skill in changing times
* Develop a lifelong master plan for career success
* Develop a winning mindset
* Turn setbacks into opportunities
* Understand how job dissatisfaction affects health and productivity
* Are you ready for a career shift?
* Overcome fear of failure
* Entry, mastery, and disengagement – Where are you?
* Find your truth – Complete self-scoring quizzes
… And so much more
Check audible Questers: https://www.audible.com/pd/Questers-Dare-to-Change-Your-Job-and-Life-Audiobook/B07VZNKGJF?asin=B07VZNKGJF&ipRedirectOverride=true&overrideBaseCountry=true&pf_rd_p=34883c04-32e5-4474-a65d-0ba68f4635d3&pf_rd_r=TN801GRP49AWQSSYMDYC1
Please review sample book chapters: http://www.questersdaretochange.com/book/excerpts/ and Carole’s blogs: http://www.questersdaretochange.com/blog
Carole Kanchier will be delighted to send a complementary PDF version of Questers for review, and be available for a consultation or speaking engagement at your request. Sample articles/columns are on Carole’s web site: www.questersdaretochange.com/blog.
Contact: Carole Kanchier, PhD
Author Bio: Carole Kanchier, PhD, is an internationally recognized newspaper/digital columnist, registered psychologist, coach and author of Questers Dare to Change Your Job and Life. Kanchier has taught at University of California, Berkeley and Santa Cruz, University of Alberta, and other institutions of higher learning. Dr. Kanchier is known for her pioneering, interdisciplinary approach to human potential.