#QuestersDaretoChange Shows How
Spring is here, and many are re-examining life career goals.
Based on ongoing research, the 7 edition of award winning, Questers Dare to Change, redefines career advancement and shows how to navigate lifelong career decisions.
Questers Dare to Change Your Job and Life
Case studies of purposeful, growth oriented, Questers, quizzes, and guidelines show readers how to empower themselves to manage lifelong personal, career, and spiritual growth.
Take the Quester Quiz: http://www.questersdaretochange.com/services-2/quester-quiz
Check audible Questers: https://www.audible.com/pd/Questers-Dare-to-Change-Your-Job-and-Life-Audiobook/B07VZNKGJF?asin=B07VZNKGJF&ipRedirectOverride=true&overrideBaseCountry=true&pf_rd_p=34883c04-32e5-4474-a65d-0ba68f4635d3&pf_rd_r=TN801GRP49AWQSSYMDYC1
Please review sample book chapters: http://www.questersdaretochange.com/book/excerpts/ and Carole’s blogs: http://www.questersdaretochange.com/blog
Individuals and organizations world wide benefit from Questers. Questers Dare to Change answers many questions adults have about lifelong decision making and growth.
* Are you a Quester? Check Quester traits with self-scoring quiz: http://www.questersdaretochange.com/services-2/quester-quiz/
* Courage – A crucial skill in changing times
* Develop a lifelong master plan for career success
* Develop a winning mindset
* Understand how job dissatisfaction affects health and productivity
* Are you ready for a career shift?
* Overcome fear of failure
* Entry, mastery, and disengagement – Where are you?
* Find your truth – Complete self-scoring quizzes
… And so much more
Would you and your team ike to share topics addressed in Questers? I will be delighted to send a complementary PDF version of Questers for review, and be available for a consultation or speaking engagement at your request. Sample articles/columns are on my web site: www.questersdaretochange.com/blog.
Many thanks for sharing this invitation to help others change their life careers for the better.
Carole Kanchier, PhD
Author Bio: Carole Kanchier, PhD, is an internationally recognized newspaper/digital columnist, registered psychologist, coach and author of Questers Dare to Change Your Job and Life. Kanchier has taught at University of California, Berkeley and Santa Cruz, University of Alberta, and other institutions of higher learning, and consulted with organizations world wide. Dr. Kanchier is known for her pioneering, interdisciplinary approach to human potential.
QUESTERS DARE TO CHANGE YOUR JOB AND LIFE by Carole Kanchier, PhD
Informative, Thought-Provoking Interview Questions
- Who are “Questers?” What are their characteristics? How can people find out if they have a “Q” type personality?
- Check your Quester traits: http://www.questersdaretochange.com/services-2/quester-quiz/
- What can people do to develop Quester traits?
- How does “the seven year itch” apply to career transitions – voluntary and involuntary?
- How can a person turn a job loss into a victory? Survive in the current job market?
- Many people are holding on to jobs they dislike/ Is this wise ?CCCC
- How can people stay optimistic during job search? Is it realistic to dream big?
- How can adults find work that matters to them and gives them a sense of meaning, purpose and direction?
- Why did you write Dare to Change
- You tell some very interesting stories about people who have made daring or unconventional career changes. Tell us about some.
- You have an interesting chart of old and new career attitudes. Please share some old and new views.
- What are some career transition Do’s and Don’ts?
- Is it too late for a person of about 55 to change jobs or return to school?
- What are some great strategies for landing a job?
- What about people who want to change their lives but are afraid? How can they overcome the fear?
- Can people who are not by nature risk-takers develop the will to risk?
- What factors should people consider when making career decisions?
- How can people tell if they’re ready for a career change?
- What can a person do to present a dynamic image?
- How can a job searcher stay motivated after getting numerous job rejections?
- What does “retirement” mean to you?
- What are some common excuses people make for not following their dreams?
- How can people use intuition for career decision making or job search?
Contact: Carole Kanchier