Embrace Change – Questers Dare to Change Shows How
The New Year is here, and many are re-examining life career goals and planning for success in 2020.
Based on ongoing research, award winning, Questers Dare to Change redefines careers and work and shows how to navigate lifelong career decisions.
Questers Dare to Change Your Job and Life
Case studies of purposeful, growth oriented, Questers, quizzes, and guidelines show readers how to empower themselves to manage lifelong personal, career, and spiritual growth. (Take the Quester Quiz: http://www.questersdaretochange.com/services-2/quester-quiz/)
Check audible Questers: https://www.audible.com/pd/Questers-Dare-to-Change-Your-Job-and-Life-Audiobook/B07VZNKGJF?asin=B07VZNKGJF&ipRedirectOverride=true&overrideBaseCountry=true&pf_rd_p=34883c04-32e5-4474-a65d-0ba68f4635d3&pf_rd_r=TN801GRP49AWQSSYMDYC1
Individuals and organizations world wide benefit from Questers Dare to Change.
Please review sample book chapters: http://www.questersdaretochange.com/book/excerpts/ and Carole’s blogs: http://www.questersdaretochange.com/blog
I will be delighted to send a pdf version of Questers for review. Sample interview topics are below.
Many thanks for considering this invitation to help people change their lives for the better.
Carole Kanchier, PhD
Author Bio: Carole Kanchier, PhD, is an internationally recognized newspaper/digital columnist, registered psychologist, coach and author of Questers Dare to Change Your Job and Life. Kanchier has taught at University of California, Berkeley and Santa Cruz, University of Alberta, and other institutions of higher learning. Dr. Kanchier is known for her pioneering, interdisciplinary approach to human potential.
QUESTERS DARE TO CHANGE YOUR JOB AND LIFE by Carole Kanchier, PhD
Informative, Thought-Provoking Interview Questions
- Who are “Questers?” What are their characteristics? How can people find out if they have a “Q” type personality?
- Check your Quester traits: http://www.questersdaretochange.com/services-2/quester-quiz/
- What can people do to develop Quester traits?
- How does “the seven year itch” apply to career transitions – voluntary and involuntary?
- How can a person turn a job loss into a victory? Survive in the current job market?
- Many people are holding on to jobs they dislike/ Is this wise ?
- How can people stay optimistic during job search? Is it realistic to dream big?
- How can adults find work that matters to them and gives them a sense of meaning, purpose and direction?
- Why did you write Dare to Change
- You tell some very interesting stories about people who have made daring or unconventional career changes. Tell us about some.
- You have an interesting chart of old and new career attitudes. Please share some old and new views.
- What are some career transition Do’s and Don’ts?
- Is it too late for a person of about 55 to change jobs or return to school?
- What are some great strategies for landing a job?
- What about people who want to change their lives but are afraid? How can they overcome the fear?
- Can people who are not by nature risk-takers develop the will to risk?
- What factors should people consider when making career decisions?
- How can people tell if they’re ready for a career change?
- What can a person do to present a dynamic image?
- How can a job searcher stay motivated after getting numerous job rejections?
- What does “retirement” mean to you?
- What are some common excuses people make for not following their dreams?
- How can people use intuition for career decision making or job search?
Contact: Carole Kanchier