© Carole Kanchier,
What do you want to do for the rest of your life?
Award winning, Questers Dare to Change Your Job and Life,
Shows How to Reexamine Life Career Goals and Plan for Success
Based on ongoing research, award winning, Questers Dare to Change, by Dr. Carole Kanchier, shows how to navigate life career decisions in uncertain times by strengthening Questers traits.
Take the Quester Quiz; http://www.questersdaretochange.com/services-2/quester-quiz.
Check audible Questers: https://www.audible.com/pd/Questers-Dare-to-Change-Your-Job-and-Life-Audiobook/B07VZNKGJF?asin=B07VZNKGJF&ipRedirectOverride=true&overrideBaseCountry=true&pf_rd_p=34883c04-32e5-4474-a65d-0ba68f4635d3&pf_rd_r=TN801GRP49AWQSSYMDYC1
Please review sample book chapters: http://www.questersdaretochange.com/book/excerpts/ and Carole’s blogs: http://www.questersdaretochange.com/blog
Questers Dare to Change answers many questions adults have about lifelong decision making and growth
* Are you a Quester? Check Quester traits with self-scoring quiz: http://www.questersdaretochange.com/services-2/quester-quiz/
* Courage – A crucial skill in changing times
* Develop a lifelong master plan for career success
* Develop a winning mindset
* Turn setbacks into opportunities
* Understand how job dissatisfaction affects health and productivity
* Are you ready for a career shift?
* Overcome fear of failure
* Entry, mastery, and disengagement – Where are you?
* Find your truth – Complete self-scoring quizzes
… And so much more
Carole Kanchier’s team will be delighted to send a complementary PDF version of Questers for review. Dr. Kanchier can be available for a consultation or speaking engagement at your request. Sample articles/columns are on Carole’s web site: www.questersdaretochange.com/blog.
Contact: Carole Kanchier, PhD
Author Bio: Carole Kanchier, PhD, is an internationally recognized newspaper/digital columnist, registered psychologist, coach and author of Questers Dare to Change Your Job and Life. Kanchier has taught at University of California, Berkeley and Santa Cruz, University of Alberta, and other institutions of higher learning. Dr. Kanchier is known for her pioneering, interdisciplinary approach to human potential.
QUESTERS DARE TO CHANGE YOUR JOB AND LIFE
by Carole Kanchier, PhD
Informative, Thought-Provoking Interview Questions
- Who are “Questers?” What are their characteristics? How can people find out if they have a “Q” type personality?
- Check your Quester traits: http://www.questersdaretochange.com/services-2/quester-quiz/
- What can people do to develop Quester traits?
- How does “the seven year itch” apply to career transitions – voluntary and involuntary?
- How can a person turn a job loss into a victory? Survive in the current job market?
- Many people are holding on to jobs they dislike/ Is this wise ?
- How can people stay optimistic during job search? Is it realistic to dream big?
- How can adults find work that matters to them and gives them a sense of meaning, purpose and direction?
- Why did you write Dare to Change
- You tell some very interesting stories about people who have made daring or unconventional career changes. Tell us about some.
- You have an interesting chart of old and new career attitudes. Please share some old and new views.
- What are some career transition Do’s and Don’ts?
- Is it too late for a person of about 55 to change jobs or return to school?
- What are some great strategies for landing a job?
- What about people who want to change their lives but are afraid? How can they overcome the fear?
- Can people who are not by nature risk-takers develop the will to risk?
- What factors should people consider when making career decisions?
- How can people tell if they’re ready for a career change?
- What can a person do to present a dynamic image?
- How can a job searcher stay motivated after getting numerous job rejections?
- What does “retirement” mean to you?
- What are some common excuses people make for not following their dreams?
- How can people use intuition for career decision making or job search?
Contact: Carole Kanchier